Hauner Covid-19 Study
Here you can find information about the Covid-19 Study at the Dr. v. Hauner Children Hospital.
- How does COVID-19 affectchildren and young adults?
- Why do children and young adults generally develop only mild to moderate disease?
- Why is it that some children and young adults become seriously ill and what are the risk factors for developing severe disease?
It is very easy! If you and/or your child would like to participate in our study, we will ask for:
- completion of a short questionnaire
- a throat swab and a stool sample for virus detection, including SARS-CoV-2
- a blood sample
If you would like to participate or if you have any questions, please feel free to talk to any of our hospital staff.